Chivalry 2 update 1.06 (1.006.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Chivalry 2 patch notes, the latest update added some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, Chivalry 2 version 1.06 also includes stability fixes.
Currently, Chivalry 2 servers are down. Chivalry 2 server status will be updated here.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Chivalry 2 patch 1.06 will address a few of these errors.
Chivalry 2 1.06 Patch Notes (1.006)
- Adjusted the combo “delay” animation after being blocked to now properly show the delay from the blocking player’s perspective
- Fixed an issue where players can queue for a game before all region pings have been retrieved, causing the player to be put into a high ping server
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to queue again after canceling the initial queue
- Arena – Fixed backfill issue with arena mode by allowing them to backfill more quickly
- Playlist – Removed “New Maps” Playlist and 40p Mixed Modes
- Customization is now displaying as intended (previously made players appear to have default customization
- Fixed an issue players could purchase customization items from outside of the Customizations menu
- Backfill bots now drop to 0 once thirty players are connected to a server (was previously 12 players)
Download free Chivalry 2 update 1.06 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.