Chernobylite update 1.12 is now available to download for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Chernobylite 1.12 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Chernobylite version 1.12 also includes AMD FSR 2.0 – new temporal upscaling technology to help improve framerates and overall quality.
Previously, a big update added Monster Hunt which includes three new monster types to the Zone, the toughest you’ll encounter yet. Each enemy comes with unique abilities. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Chernobylite patch 1.12 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Chernobylite 1.12 Patch Notes – July 28, 2022
- Added AMD FSR 2.0 feature (please make sure to run the game in DX12 to use it!) with the following settings available: “Quality”, “Balanced”, “Performance”, “Ultra Performance”
- Improved overall stability – amount of crashes you were experiencing (especially in VR mode) should be reduced now
- Improved Ray Tracing effects in some areas
Major bugs fixes:
- The issue blocking progress in “Ghost of the Past in Pripyat Residential Area” is gone. If you have a save file where the quest is already broken – don’t worry, because going through the timeline is a solution for such a case.
- The issue with some of the items (and extended slots) disappearing from inventory after leaving VR is fixed. Note: Loading broken save from outside VR won’t restore items, but if you load the game saved inside VR – both items and slots will be back
- The event where Semyon asks you to mine the building sometimes was not progressing even if 3+ mines were set up. We extended the trigger area, so the problem won’t occur anymore
- “Select” and “Exit” text lines on the board with Tanya’s photos were always displayed in English regardless of currently set language – now all languages have their corresponding translations
- We have corrected spelling mistakes visible in some of the dialogues/menus. Most of them were spotted by you and reported on the Steam forum, so thanks for that!
- Amount of available ammo now always differ between VR and non-VR mode
- Sometimes the game was crashing when Igor was killed by chernohost from specific events – it’s fixed now
- We fixed some random crashes encountered when entering/leaving portals in VR mode
Download free Chernobylite patch 1.12 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.