Chernobylite update 1.08 (October 29, 2021) is now available to download for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Chernobylite patch notes, the latest update resolves the issue with corrupted saves as well as other bugs. Apart from this, Chernobylite version 1.08 also includes stability and a new photo mode.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Chernobylite patch 1.08 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Chernobylite 1.08 Patch Notes (October 29, 2021)
- Fixed issues with corrupted saves
- Fixed multiple causes of crashes
- Addressed controller drifting
- Fixed audio reverting to Russian after relaunching game
- Fixed issues with slow loading textures
- Removed FPS drops during autosaving
- Added the option to toggle motion blur
- Added photo mode
- Balance changes
- Fixed a rare issue with disappearing terrain
- Other small bug fixes
Download free Chernobylite update 1.08 is now available for download on PC.