Smite servers are currently down on PS4, PC, and Xbox. Players are reporting Smite connectivity and login issues. Now you can check Smite server status and other details below.
First, check for any available game and system updates. Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before beginning your game installation.
Make sure you’re signed in to your system’s account.
If you’re signed in but having trouble connecting, check your system’s status page for connectivity alerts, maintenances, or other factors indicating that servers are not fully operational.
If there are issues with your system’s servers, you might experience connectivity issues until they return to full operation.
Testing your connection might reveal the root cause of the problem. Follow the steps below to test your console’s connection.
- From the PlayStation home screen, select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Test Internet Connection and allow the test to run.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
- Select Test network connection and allow the test to run.
All systems are go, but you still can’t connect.
Run through the basics
Here are a few tips to note before delving any deeper:
- Restarting your router is often the easiest and quickest way to resolve connectivity issues.
- Other bandwidth-heavy applications on your network can be detrimental to your ability to connect. This includes, but is not limited to, streaming music, streaming video or movies, or downloading files.
How to check Smite Server Status here
Check the status of a platform’s network by clicking the icon.