Deep Rock Galactic servers are currently down for PC(Steam) players. You can check Deep Rock Galactic server status and maintenance details below.
Since the last update, players are experiencing several bugs with the game. Players are experiencing DRG game login and disconnection issues.
Table of Contents
IS Deep Rock Galactic Servers Down?
Yes, DRG servers are down and players are facing login issues. More details will be available soon regarding maintenance.
We recommend that you check for and install any available console updates. Follow the steps below to check for updates manually. Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before beginning your game installation.
Check for update on PC(Steam).
- Open the Steam application your PC or Mac and click “Library” at the top of the window.
- Right-click the game in your library that you want to change the update settings of, and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Updates” tab.
- From the PlayStation home screen, select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Test Internet Connection and allow the test to run.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
- Select Test network connection and allow the test to run.
How to check Deep Rock Galactic Server Status?
Players can check the status from here. Click the icon to check the Deep Rock Galactic server status.