Chaos Galaxy update 1.20 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Chaos Galaxy patch notes, the latest update added support for controller, bug fixes, and more. The left wheel represents the mouse moving, A represents the left mouse click, and B represents cancel or return. (But the recommended manipulation method is still the mouse)
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Chaos Galaxy patch 1.20 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Chaos Galaxy Patch Notes (August 2, 2021)
- The effect of unit ability Indomitable is adjusted to:
Unit suffers no extra damage when its morale low, and will not retreat even when its morale reduced to 0.
- The calculation of auto battle is adjusted. The problem that the Shield and Fields play too much role has been resolved.
- The Emishi Pirates’ Policy Advanced Radar was replaced to B-Field Energy.
- Fixed a bug causing game crash when a tempeted enemy unit destroying enemy flagship and retreat because morale decreased.
- Addressed a bug that Omnic’s Policy Precise Wave did not take effect.
- Fixed a bug that Chen Wentai’s tactical skill were not displayed in the interface when took effect.
Download free Chaos Galaxy patch 1.20 on PC.