Cepheus Protocol update (Oct 30, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Cepheus Protocol patch notes, the latest Halloween update added a new Operator weapon customization UI, added 4K loading screens, and much more.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch.
Today’s Cepheus Protocol patch will address a few of these errors. Read more details below.
Cepheus Protocol Patch Notes – October 30, 2021
- New Operator Weapon Customization UI in (Will be finalized on Monday with icons)
- Hooked up logic to stop the BG music when opening a video browser in the main menu
- Added hover tip to Framerate on Video Options to illustrate which options can increase GPU utilization because of how expensive it is
- Updated VSync to default FPS limit to 60fps when turned on for new installs
- Updated the weapon customization widget to lock out attachments that are higher level than the gun
- Added 4K loading screens + intro screen more work needed to fix clipping in some cases
- Updated Advanced options to categorize the most expensive options at the bottom
- Fixed the VSync option on the Main Menu not applying live
- Disabled Framerate limit when Vsync is on
- Fixed the FPS Limiter option in the new Video Options widget to properly update rather than requiring restart
- ‘Magazine Switch’ reload animation no longer will re-call the ‘look at gun’ animation if you exit weapon customization before the reload finishes
- ‘Stop Looking at Gun’ animation will no longer interrupt reload animation if you stop customizing while reloading after magazine switch
- Input mode properly switched when entering Customization mode, so you no longer need to click the mouse an extra time
- Added logic to prevent entering Customization mode while reloading
- Sizebox for operator name on greeting of main menu to stop large names from breaking the menu
- Locked ‘filming mode’ keybinds in the Open World Master (and Z variant) behind the Filming Mode bool (Num pad keys shouldn’t jump the camera around anymore)
- Added a slider to the Scaling Widget for scaling the top left (updates when releasing mouse, instead of immediately on drag)
- Intro video will be moved to a new section for when you start a new game starting Monday for our “Seasons” of content to highlight new things we are working on similar to call of duty seasons.
- Increased Weapon Range when in Operator mode to stop bullets from despawning when firing long distances
- Fixed the spawn pod Elias reported (in G2 Construction)
- Made move endpoints double-size if in Operator mode
- Main Menu Options Bugfix for options not being applied properly (Only posted on Discord Announcements)
- Main Menu text and borders adjusted to make them more visible in lower graphics configurations (Only posted on Discord Announcements)
Download free Cepheus Protocol update for PC.