Cell to Singularity – Evolution Never Ends update 10.17 released on PC (Steam). According to the official CTS patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves some issues and added gameplay optimizations.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Cell to Singularity patch 10.17 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Cell to Singularity Patch Notes – November 17, 2021
Fixed bug where some moons were unlocked before completing their mission.
– Fixed bug where a generator count would go back down to 1 after completing a mission.
– Clicking on the civilization tree for Idea currency works again.
– Premium bundles are removed after you purchase them
– Add particles to blackhole portal
– Supercharging a planet will work while viewing the solar system or constellation screen.
– The Super charge galaxy graphic will now rotate the same way as the graphic on the tree.