Caves of Qud update 202.85 (Oct 9, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Caves of Qud patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks, changes, and fixes.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life fixes and improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Caves of Qud patch 202.85 will address a few of these errors.
Caves of Qud Patch Notes – October 9, 2021
- The new quest Landing Pads is now fully implemented start to finish.
- Added a new music track for Rainbow Wood, Lake Hinnom, and Palladium Reef.
- Fixed a major OSX hang on startup.
- Character generation screens now have hotkeys.
- Added arsplice hyphae to the subterranean reef.
- Added a new description, name color, and eat message for arsplice seed.
- Reduced the damage on-high voltage arc winder and the overloaded variants of both arc winder and high-voltage arc winder.
- Added new dialogue for gutsmongers.
- Added a new description for star orchid marble.
- Electrobow has a tile again.
- The Esper morphotype now has the right icon in the character creation UI.
- Turrets mounting blood-gradient hand vacuums are now called blood-gradient vacuum turrets.
- Baetyls no longer request nanon-modded items.
Download free Caves of Qud update 202.85 for PC (Steam).