CarX Drift Racing Online update 2.13.0 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official CarX Drift Racing Online patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s CarX Drift Racing Online patch 2.13.0 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
CarX Drift Racing Online Patch Notes – November 17, 2021
- Steam screenshot saving fail has been fixed.
- Incorrect display errors related to liveries located on DLC bodykits have been fixed
- Car’s stand displacement has been fixed
- New flag has been added to the Flags stickerpack
- Sticker’s color incorrect color display has been fixed
- Small texture fixes on St. Petersburg map
- Lack of refreshment color’s slider when choosing saved colors has been fixed
- Small fixes for “Connected devices” tab
- Notification for chaser’s fault crash has been added for leaders in the championship
- Start of single race when opponent’s long time loading has been fixed
- Closing championship window errors have been fixed
- Additional work on player’s collisions turned off on muliplayer