CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.19 (2.13.3) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official CarX Drift 1.19 patch notes, the latest update added optimization, changes to camera settings, textures fixes, and more. Apart from this, CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.19 also includes sound and crash fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new mode (TOP-32 championships), new cars, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s CarX Drift patch 1.19 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.19 patch notes (2.13.3) – February 21, 2022
List of fixes
- Overall optimization has been improved
- Changes have been made in camera settings save
- West Coast Arena texture’s display has been fixed
- Empty vinyl slot can be deleted now
- Color\material of bodykits reset has been added
- Camera positioning when applying stickers on tire has been reworked
- Small fixes for driver’s animation after reset of additional handling settings have been made
- Small sound fixes after map loading have been made
- Changes on display of chosen bodykits category during separate painting have been made
- Speed scroll for multiple selection has been fixed
- New “Bad connection” message in Top-32 mode has been added
- Top-32 mode’s post combat has been changed
- Small fixes for Disconnect \ Re-connect has been made
- Cross platform option when creating new room has been added
- False start in multiplayer has been fixed
- Some bugs when entering Top-32 championship have been fixed
Download free CarX Drift Racing Online patch 1.19 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.