CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.12 released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.12 patch notes, the latest update added improvements and various tweaks. Apart from this, CarX Drift Racing Online patch 1.12 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the new changes and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.12 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Added a new NRing map.
* Three new cars were added: Penguin, GloriousXZ, Flash
* Three new body kits for: Vanguard, Karnage 7C, Cobra GT530
* Body kits and individual body parts names are appearing in the customization menu now
* New stickers has been added in the categories: Fkames, CBW, ProDrift Sticker Pack, StreetClass Sticker Pack
* You can see the controller used by the player through the player list in the room now
* The room information window has been changed: you can now see the controller used by the player through the player list in the room.
* Added the option to disable the glass and the pilot from the passenger compartment.
* The pilot now supports steering wheel animations at 180, 360, 540, 900 degrees.
* The camera settings window has been improved.
* The option to disable the rudder and pilot has been moved. Added a new option to disable first person glasses.
* XDS configs on all maps were updated
* The default auto settings have been changed in tiers 4-5.
* The physics of tires has been improved.
* Sequential gearbox sound was added in dyno
* Improved rudder feedback.
* Improved the realism of the suspension.
* Improved the realism of the engine response to the analog gas pedal.
* Fixed unnecessary adjustments in the XDS race.
* Reflection on Atron has been fixed.
Download free CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.12 on PS4 and Xbox One.