CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.14 patch notes released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official CarX Drift patch 1.14 notes, the latest major update added new changes, balancing, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.14 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the new changes and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s CarX Drift patch 1.14 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.14 patch notes
- Added a new track – Pacific Hills
- The “Kiss The Wall” event has been added. To get it, you need to drive very close to the wall and easily touch it. Hard hits do not count.
An indicator of the distance to the wall has also been added (can be disabled in the game settings)
- In-game update window
- Multiplayer lobby was updated
- Improved engine sounds for the following cars: Falcon FC 90-s, Falcon RZ, Lynx.
*The correspondence of the number of gears in the dyno and in the race has been restored
- Fix loading vinyl with outdated stickers
- Fix the sound of the tire on some surfaces
- Fix loading livery with a non-existent stickers
- Fixed getting the achievement “Stylish Drift”
- Sound fixes with weak throttle
- Turbine sound setting
- Sound attenuation adjustments
- Filters when creating a room. Сopied from room search filters
- Fixed graph of power and torque in Dyno
- Fixed scrolling of vinyl presets
Updating default car settings in 2 and 3 tiers
CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.14 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.