CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.09 patch notes released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official CarX Drift patch 1.09 notes, the latest major update added new changes, balancing, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.09 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the new changes and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s CarX Drift patch 1.09 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.09 patch notes
- Fixed behavior of dynamic objects when interacting with a car. Now, cones and other objects will not cause a car to turn over when hitting them;
- Added new track – ATRON
- Fixed issue with constant corrections
- Fixed problem with early completion of the race while safe mode is enabled
Tandem drift XDS
In this update, we focused on reworking the tandem drift mode. The following changes were made to the rules of this mode:
- If one of the players is disqualified for a U-turn, off-the-track, etc., then the second run will still be held;
- If the follower is disqualified, the leader must end the run and receive his points, while the follower remains in the auto-brake mode;
- If the follower hit the leader – the victory will be automatically assigned to the leader, and the follower will be disqualified;
- If the follower was disqualified (did not collide with the leader), the leader will be able to get to the finish line and complete the race;
- If the leader was disqualified, the follower automatically wins, and the race stops.
- If the leader has a technical victory (without points) and points for one more race, then he automatically wins the race;
- If both players have a technical victory (without points) and points for one more race, then the points will be compared. Technical wins do not count.
- If each player has 0 points for one of the races, as well as a technical victory (without points), there will be a draw in the race;
- Technical wins are not compared to ordinary points – a draw is immediately given;
- If a draw occurs during the race, then another race will be launched after the consent of both players. According to the results of this race, the winner will be determined.
- In a collision, the follower will always be to blame;
- If after a light contact the leader has deployed, straightened the wheels, or he has left the track, the follower will be disqualified.
Updated free camera mechanism. Added parameters for fine-tuning camera behavior. The camera has three modes: follow mode, autofocus mode and free camera mode.
The entrance to the free camera window is in the pause menu (Hotkey G):
- In the following mode, the camera will move behind the selected target (player’s own car or the car of another player), while allowing it to freely rotate the camera.
- In autofocus mode, the camera will strictly follow the selected car without the ability to rotate the camera.
- In free camera mode, the player fully controls the movement of the camera.
- Fixed a problem with broken wheel base in replays
- CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.04 updated garage lightning
- Added support for Fanatec CSL Elite;
- Improved auto detection of Logitech and Thrustmaster steering wheels.
- The ability to turn off the steering assist on gamepads has been returned to the settings menu
Added the following parameters to the volume settings menu:
- Volume setting for player’s car
- Volume setting for other’s players cars
- Volume setting for ambient sounds
- Updated game sounds adjustments.
- Updated brake sounds.
- The physics of tires and suspension has been improved.
- CarX Drift Racing Online patch 1.04 fixed a bug when observing another player, when the pedals were displayed incorrectly in the indicator.
- Barriers on Red Ring have been fixed
- Physics stabilization
- Anti-aliasing has been fixed
- Added an option to turn on/off pedals indicator
- In the dyno, the part of UI with the current values of toe and camber was removed. Now the actual values are displayed in the parameter itself. The camber value will change dynamically when changing other suspension parameters, so consider this when setting up your car.
- CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.09 fixed a bug with saving tire pressure in the “Tandem Drift” mode in a single game;
- Fixed a bug with displaying rewards in the “Tandem Drift” mode in a single game;
- Fixed a bug with car recovery on tracks;
- Fixed a bug with the disappearing of the car body at a long distance from the free camera.
CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.09 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One .