Cartel Tycoon update 0.9.0.2026 released on PC (Steam). According to the official Cartel Tycoon patch notes, the latest update added new volume setting and various bug fixes to the game.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Cartel Tycoon patch 0.9.0.2026 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Cartel Tycoon Patch Notes – Sep 13, 2021
Updates & changes
- Added volume setting for in-game videos.
- Fixed allegiance log event not disappearing (now it should behave like all the other log events)
- Fixed some minor Story mode bugs
- Fixed sound clipping issues after the boss death
- Market prices won’t reset anymore after loading the game
- Fixed rare bug when a player couldn’t buy out arrested buildings in Story Mode
- Players can now build an Aerodrome in Foscani Region where the preinstalled one has been removed.
- Fixed a lot of localization issues
- Fixed the lieutenant’s personal quest “By Sea, Land and Air” for Los Grandes, Cerro Tacarina.
- Changes between building tiers in the research center are now displayed correctly.
- Updated plant growth areas in Cerra Tacarina
Download free Cartel Tycoon patch 0.9.0.2026 on PC (Steam), Xbox One, and Steam.