Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 1.22 released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch notes, the latest update added fullscreen mode to the game. Apart from this, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.22 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added Jaguar DLC to the game. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game.
Today’s Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 version 1.22 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details here.
What is new in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.0.19 Patch Notes? – February 8, 2022
- Added ability to select fullscreen mode (Windowed, Borderless, Fullscreen).
- Added ability to buy blank license plates.
- Added ability to change parking levels without returning to garage.
- More cars are listed on auctions.
- DLC cars will now spawn on junkyard and barns no matter what year.
- Fixed mounting bonus parts on roof.
- Land Rover mirrors are now reparable.
- Added Defender downpipe into editor.
Download Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.22 on PC (Steam) and PlayStation 4.