Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 1.0.17 (1.17) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch notes, the latest update added new Windows Tinting toll, new additional parts, framerate cap, and more. Apart from this, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.17 also includes various gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added Jaguar DLC to the game. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game.
Today’s Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 version 1.17 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details here.
What is new in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.17 Patch Notes? – December 21, 2021
- Window Tinting tool.
- New Additional Parts Added (spoilers and hood scoop).
- Additional Parts are now paintable.
- Added framerate cap.
- Workshop Support for Additional Parts.
- Added “Cars available everywhere” option to settings.
- Small improvements in paintshop ui.
- Fixed painting on some rims.
- Sony Dualsense (PS5) buttons support.
- Fixed bug with sell item window can stay on screen after closing inventory/warehouse.
- Fixed orbit camera on parking when using gamepad with “legacy” controller mode.
- Added ability to disable fade when using doors.
- You can now see unbalanced wheels when installing part.
- Body parts in Body Shop now using shorter name.
- Shorter fade when using doors.
- Shopping list added to Barns and Junkyard.
- Added missing Mayen M3 version.
- Added body tuning parts for Olsen Grand Club.
- Added “defaultRimColor” property to wheels.
- Added “body_brakelight_clear” clear material for brake lights
- Various small fixes.
Download Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.17 on PC (Steam) and PlayStation 4.