Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 1.09 (v 1.0.9) is now available to download on PC (Steam), and PS4. According to the official Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch notes, the latest update added various new changes and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.0.9 also includes various bug fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 1.0.9 will address a few of these issues.
Read full details here.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Patch Notes
- Added TUNING BRAKE ROTORS (slotted, drilled, slotted and drilled, ceramic)
- Added GLOSS paint type as default paint
- Added SOLID paint type
- Added MATT CHAMELEON paint type
- Added 40+ new tuning parts
- Improvements added to the memory management and fixed memory leaks.
- Addressed bug with changing owned cars to order cars.
- Painted car will now have value bonus.
- Washed car will now have value bonus.
- Metallic paint type will now what more metallic look.
- Addressed bug with interior parts losing quality stars when unmounting.
- Addressed bug with car configuration select window.
- Slowed changelog scrolling speed.
- Bonus parts could no longer be found in junkyard and barns.
- Unrealistic tire sized option now enables ET up to 200.
- Benchmark will now have game version information.
- Fixes in various languages.
- Improvements added to the game performance.
- Hue slider will now show proper value of color.
- Addressed bug that allowed to have more cars than available places.
- Completed task in order window will now change color to gray.
- Addressed turbo sound issue when revving car in garage.
Download Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.09 on PC (Steam) and PlayStation 4.