Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 1.07 (Hotfix 4) is now available to download on PC (Steam), and PS4. According to the official Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch notes, the latest hotfix added fixes for tuning interior parts, invisible cars, and more. Apart from this, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.0.7, also addressed the parts mount issue.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 1.0.7 will address a few of these issues.
Read full details here.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Patch Notes – Sep 3, 2021
- [Hotfix] Fixed car editor dropdown issues.
- Fixed rare issue with groups mount
- Fixed bug on engine stand
- Fixed mod cars thumbnails
- Fixed V8 Supercharged double intake manifold bug.
- Added missing thumbnail for bolt hornet hood B.
- Fixed rare issue with parts mount.
- Fixed bug with tuning interior parts revert back to stock ones
- Fixed rare bug when part of car was invisible
- Fixes in FMW Panther configuration
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.07 on PC (Steam) and PlayStation 4.