Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 1.04 is now available to download on PC (Steam), and PS4. According to the official Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch notes, the latest update resolve issues related to sorting in inventory, achievements, and more. In addition, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 version 1.04 also includes various stability fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.04 will address a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
– added revert from backup option for save games
– fixed custom painted parts not saving paint properties
– fixed black screen bug when moving cars around garage
– car information window now showing front and rear tire sizes when different
– parking window bug fixed
– inspector will now show proper tuning value of a part with increased quality
– added more parts to be paint-able
– fixed trunk painting bug
– fixed calculating fast repair chance
– fixed Winchester rim bolts position
– fixed “Well Trained”, “Like a boss” achievement
– Revised German localization
– fixes in Romanian localization
– fixes in Portuguese localization
– fixes in English localization
– fixes in Turkish localization
– added Hungarian translation (beta version)
– small fixes in all localization
– added missing parts for painting
– added collider to sample cars
– modding guide updated to 1.3
– added liveries for tuning parts to : EchosCobra, SalemEarthquake, ChieftainBandit, BoltRollett
– proper dials scaling for 32:9 ratio
– added mission 30
– added Morena Bizzarini tire size into shop
– improved random generation of dented parts
– disabled SSR on rims for better visual effect
– fixed path test banner spelling error
– disabled body and parts value information in junkyard and barn
– added sound when picking card and adding barn location to barn
– car editor will now work properly on any screen ratio
– workshop uploader will now work properly on any screen ratio
– play time is now shown correctly when passed 24 hours
– interior detailing tool not cleaning interior bug fixed
– disabled turbo sound on 2 natural aspirated engines
– mission 18 small fix
– various small fixes and updates
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.04 – August 21, 2021
- Fixed “Life lesson”, “Good tip” achievement
- Fixed invisible parts in examine mode
- Fixed repair item information staying active when mounting parts
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.03
- Fixed engine stand quality parts not saving properly
- Ddded Sakura Supa tire size into shop
- Moved E1 Converter part into Electronics Shop
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Patch Notes – August 13, 2021
- Tuning orders now have information about achieved tuning percentage after dyno test.
- Fixed information about the amount of car that can be stored in garage.
- Fixed sorting in inventory.
- Addressed issue with moving to parking with additional parts.
- Fixed “Racer boy” achievement.
- Fixed repair table bug.
- Addressed dented parts calculating wrong value and condition.
- Liveries in car editor now working properly.
- Revised Portuguese localization.
- Small localization fixes.
Download Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.04 on PC (Steam).