Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 1.06 is now available to download on PC (Steam), and PS4. According to the official Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch notes, the latest update added Canadian license plates and Texture Packs for Steam Workshop. Apart from this, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.06, also includes various gameplay optimizations.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.0.6 will address a few of these issues.
Read full details here.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Patch Notes – August 31, 2021
- Texture Packs for Steam Workshop
- Added supercharger hood for Bolt Cape, Luxor Bowen, Bolt Rollett
- Added Canadian licence plates
- changes in input logic – when “keyboard and mouse” controller selected in settings, game will not detect input from other controllers (except during driving)
- added Katagiri Tamago engine swap options
- added orbit camera description in paintshop
- “go to alley” description is now clearly visible when in parking menu
- Zephyr headlights will now paint correctly
- fixed incorrect part color after mounting
- fixed calculating wheels value
- fixed mission 25
- fixed mission 24
- fixed Salem Smith XL config
- fixed Salem Flamo rear bumper
- fixed DC Typhoon model
- fixed Sakura Takumi dials setup
- fixed Ribbsan Z530 gearbox unmount order
- fixed 8 cars variants not showing anywhere because of bug
- fixed Morena Bizzarini and Kagura SX licence plate bug
- Luxor Baronne changed to RWD
- fixed searching in warehouse
- fixes in Japanese localization
- fixed in Hungarian localization
- fixed Nissan GTR washer container position
- fixed Wildcat rim bolts position
- fixed Maybe M8 bench position
- I3 gearbox is now reperable
Download Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.06 on PC (Steam) and PlayStation 4.