Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 1.0.22 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch notes, the latest patch brings an Easter update and other changes. Apart from this, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.0.22 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added Jaguar DLC to the game. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game.
Today’s Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 version 1.0.22 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details here.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.0.22 Patch Notes
- Easter Update
– Hot Rod Remastered DLC
– Steam Deck Compatibility
– More sorting options in inventory
– Increased amount of mod configs to 30
– Fixed wheel turning in photo mode
– Unpainted parts bug fixed
– Tuning v12 camshaft is not connected to pagani dlc anymore
– Fixed windows in Chieftain TBX
– Car editor will now show color hex
– Minor fixes in Car Editor
– Added ability to set car support bricks position in config
– Better naming for body parts in workshop cars
– Trunk window now opens trunk
– Tires and rims added to shop list now have proper size on list
Download Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.22 on PC (Steam) and PlayStation 4.