Captain of Industry update 0.4.4a is available soon on PC. According to the official Captain of Industry patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and changes. Apart from this, Captain of Industry patch 0.4.4a also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added fully configurable key bindings and the ability to control camera zoom with keys.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues in the game. Today’s Captain of Industry patch 0.4.4a will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Captain of Industry Patch Notes – June 15, 2022
- Fixed notifications that were sometimes non-dismissable due to changes in messages. This fix will reset all notifications in loaded games.
- Fixed cargo ship that was not departing if all cargo depot modules were preparing to be upgraded.
- If vehicle recovery is not possible, more information explaining the reason is now shown.
- Fixed quick trade that did not remove products from cargo depot modules.
- Fixed dumping that was sometimes ignoring assignments.
- Fixed electric boiler power balance on non-default difficulty making infinite energy possible in some cases.
- Fixed potential issues with keyboard shortcuts defined by mods.
- Updated translations, Korean and Hungarian are now 100% translated! Thanks to everyone who is contributing!
- Added a new console commands ‘print_translation_errors’ and ‘print_translation_warnings’ to help translators fix broken translations.
Download free Captain of Industry patch 0.4.4a on PC.