Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.37 is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1.37 patch notes, the latest update added support for Season 6 contents and resolve issues related to a glitch, crash, and more. Apart from this, COD Modern Warfare version 1.37 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Pre-loading of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Season 6 Started. Currently, only 50 percent of users are receiving the update.
Previously, a big update added 200-Player Warzone, in-match contract, modes, spotter Scope, and more. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released to fix the gun glitch.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Call of Duty Modern Warfare version 1.37 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1.37? (Updated)
Added COD MW and Warzone Season 6 contents.
Zakhaev’s plan takes a turn as two familiar faces uncover more about Mr. Z’s underground network and operations in Verdansk. Farah and Nikolai both re-enter the fight to help long-time ally Captain Price with the ongoing conflict following the breakdown of the Armistice.
The founder and Commander of the Urzikstani Liberation Force, Farah, grew up a fighter after surviving imprisonment by Roman Barkov. She’s an exceptional soldier and leader that’s known a lifetime of war.
Her skills have been further honed with additional training with the SAS, and she’s led dangerous missions to fight off Al-Qatala forces and other regimes stationed in her country.
Following the events of Campaign, Farah joins the Chimera of the Allegiance reuniting with Iskra, a former scout of hers.
Farah is instantly unlocked at Tier 0 of the Season Six Battle Pass. In addition to Farah’s base skin, players can earn additional skins and other rewards by completing her Operator Missions.
Nikolai is the leader of the Chimera, a PMC within the Allegiance. A long-time friend to Captain Price, Nikolai initially worked with Price, Kamarov, and Kate Laswell to build the Armistice to stop the rise of a new AQ. After the Armisitice collapse, Nikolai now takes the battle in his own hands to stop Zakhaev.
Nikolai is a Russian patriot at heart with a deep love for his country only matched by his love for weaponry. He’s known as a fixer and can acquire most anything, anywhere. Despite his murky background, he’ll always choose what’s right when it counts.
Nikolai can be unlocked at Tier 100 of the Season Six Battle Pass. Players can complete Operator Missions to earn additional skins for Nikolai and other rewards.
- Ground War
- Gunfight Blueprint Customs
- Face Off – Station
- Killstreak Confirmed
- Season Six Mish Pit – Season Six maps Broadcast and Mialstor Tank Factory in mosh pit game modes
- BR Quads
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Plunder Trios
- Armored Royale Quads
- C4: Slight delay when performing a quick detonation. A beep will now play when quick detonation is triggered. Also reduced throw initial velocity by 30%
- Fix for a bug where, after reviving a teammate in Survival, there will be a 5 second delay before the user is able to use their weapon again
- Fix for an issue where players could obtain unlimited Stopping Power rounds
- Fix for an issue where the defending player had a long respawn timer after the HQ was taken back and all players were dead while in a Headquarters match
- Fix for an issue where it was possible to put a molotov or grenade into a planted bomb causing it to kill the defusing player
- Fix for two issues where the player’s watch and/or Heartbeat Sensor would not be entirely visible when using the XRK Chainsaw attachment on the Finn LMG
- Fix for a bug where explosive and thermite rounds do not function as intended on the Chronic variant from the Blunt Force II bundle
- Fixed an issue where the muzzle selection screen for the Finn LMG was hard to view in the Gunsmith menu
- Fixed an issue where the player’s left hand will not properly grip the weapon when the 23.0” Romanian barrel is equipped on the AK
- Fixed a few bugs where the prone hipfire viewmodel positioning was not appearing as intended and could disappear in certain circumstances
- Origin 12: Reduced very close damage in Warzone
- Shotguns: Increased damage of slugs in Warzone
- XRK ChainSAW – FiNN LMG:
- Adding a description in Gunsmith nothing the attachment does not allow for weapon mounting
- Increased brightness on the Tac Laser attachment
- Fixed a collision issue in the south corner of the Stadium
- Fix for an issue where a fence with a white tarp over it near the Hospital was allowing players to see through it on one side
- Fix for an issue where, on occasion, the train would appear as a white placeholder icon on the map
- Implemented fixes to help properly track Warzone wins
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to damage enemies with gunfire while on an ascender
- If a player has their minimap set to not rotate, they will see inaccurate pings on the heartbeat sensor. This has been fixed
- Fix for a rare issue where the Train’s supply boxes could vanish during longer rounds
- NVIDIA Reflex is now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including Warzone, and will deliver latency improvements in GPU-intensive gaming scenarios on GeForce GTX 900 and higher NVIDIA graphics cards
- Fixed a few glitches.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- fixed for stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.37 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.