A new Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone Playlist update (April 14) is now available for players on PS4, Xbox one and PC. The latest update added Drop Zone in both core and Hardcore, ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10v10 playlist with Cranked and more. Read the full details below.
Adding Drop Zone in both core and Hardcore (Removes Deathmatch Domination)
Adding ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10v10 playlist with Cranked, Kill Confirmed, Domination, and Hardpoint
Adding Hardcore ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10v10 playlist with Kill Confirmed, Cranked, Domination, and Team Deathmatch
Removing NVG Realism Mosh Pit
Adding “Scopes and Scatter Guns” BR Trios playlist – Snipers and Shotguns only (Replaces regular BR Trios)
- Fixed an issue on PC where players would lose the ability to use Field Upgrades purchased when replacing Armor Plates while in the Buy Station menu
- Upon picking up a dropped SKS, the initial raise audio would be heard globally. This has been fixed.
- Fix for Azur’s “Brother’s Keeper” skin displaying the incorrect headgear while in the multiplayer squad walk
- Added icons to the killcam to show if you were killed by someone using Dead Silence or Stopping Power
- Fix for the stats graph for the Renetti appearing incorrectly