Call of Duty Cold War update 1.27 (1.026) details released for PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox Series X, and Xbox One players. According to the latest Call of Duty Cold War 1.27 patch notes, the latest update added various changes and bug fixes. Additionally, Black Ops Cold War version 1.27 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big Season 6 update added the latest Season 6 introduces a variety of free content in Multiplayer and Zombies, with The Numbers Event delivering content across both games later in the season.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing issues while playing the game online. Today’s Call of Duty Cold War patch 1.27 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Call of Duty Cold War 1.27 Patch Notes – (Updating..)
- COD Points: Some players may encounter a negative balance. This issue is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug where players may notice a disparity between their Warzone and Cold War levels.
- Addressed a bug where players unable to navigate the in-game scoreboard.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Various multiplayer improvements.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Call of Duty Cold War update 1.25 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.