Call to Arms Gates of Hell Ostfront update 14 (v 1.012) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official CTA Gates of Hell Ostfront patch notes, the latest update added fuel resupply, mechanic resource resupply, anti-cheat measure, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Gates of Hell Ostfront patch 14 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
CTA Gates of Hell Ostfront Patch Notes – Sep 16, 2021
- Added fuel resupply to conquest
- Added supplies resupply to conquest
- Added mechanic resource resupply to conquest
- Added anti-cheat measure
- Added count to show in UI to fox hole and engineer trench
- Added new DCG map Hills based on the MP map
- Added new DCG map Shiryayevo based on the MP map
- Updated Able::minimap applies to all units (not just AI).
- Updated Steam SDK
- Updated 25mm_72k penetration data
- Updated conquest wave icons to improve visibility
- Updated Unbroken (USSR 4th mission): Map and mission improvements Map and mission improvements
- Updated vehicle selection circle graphic
- Updated resupply radius circle graphic
- Updated flag ID graphic
- Updated FR localisation: updated MP translations
Updated 50% of panzer3_flamm and kht26 flamethrower ammo being from pre-filled in weapon, to be in tanks inventory so it can resupply ammo.
Updated MP and DCG Glushkovo: made bridge on the river ford larger to help large vehicles pathfinding
- Fixed crash on vehicles with MG links not attached (still working on the issue)
- Fixed mass of medic tent inventory item so it doesn’t coast so much to resupply in conquest
- Fixed inventory for Mid War soviet Marine MG Assistant so helmet always spawns
- Fixed crash on conquest load
- Fixed obstacleID and volume thickness for univeral tractor x and xx models
- Fixed online crash
- Fixed online inventory sync issues
- Fixed armor penetration for APBC projectiles at high impact angles (85-90°)
- Fixed Engine deck armor for Ferdinand
- Fixed bridge 206
- Fixed “invalid mesh animation” error on sturmpanzer 4.
- Fixed ZiS30 armor layout and patherID
- Increased auto-resupply radius for fuel, ammo, and engineer trucks
Download Gates of Hell Ostfront patch 14 on PC (Steam).