Bus Simulator update 2.22 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to the official Bus Simulator 2.22 patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Bus Simulator version 2.22 also includes several fixes related to the new buses of the Mercedes-Benz Bus Pack DLC.
Recently, an update was released which added Setra Bus Pack 1 with new buses and more.
Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Bus Simulator version 2.22 will fix these issues.
Read more details below.
• Fixed move trees in all of the Mercedes-Benz Bus Pack DLC buses, so pedestrians shouldn’t get stuck anymore.
• Corrupted textures of the front lights of the CapaCity buses have been fixed.
• Fixed meta data of the CapaCity and CapaCity L bendy buses. The shop/garage menu is now showing the correct number of axles and they are marked as bendy buses.
• Mercedes-Benz Interior Pack DLC should now work with Mercedes-Benz Bus Pack DLC too. The interiors can be chosen in the bus customization menu.
• Skins of the CapaCity buses were displayed a second time at the rear part. This has been fixed.
• Rear wheels of the CapaCity L were missing for dient players in multiplayer, so the bus was undrivable. This has been fixed.
• Bus wheels of Mercedes busses moved to the inside in the garage and shop menu. This has been fixed.
• Left indicator of the Citaro 0530 also activated the front right indicator lights. This issue has been fixed.
• Both CapaCity buses have a rear part again on multiplayer.
• Implemented new meshes for CapaCity and CapaCity L bendy buses, to fix some UV bares.
• The hand railing at the front door of the CapaCity and CapaCity L buses has been centered.
• Fixed driver’s seat positions of the buses of the Mercedes-Benz Bus Pad, DLC buses.
• Fixed, that the indicator lever was moving into the wrong direction when indicating with the Citaro 0530
• Fixed, that the 4th door of the CapaCity and CapaCity L bendy buses was not accessible by the passengers.
Download free Bus Simulator update 2.22 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.