Bus Simulator update 2.20 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Bus Simulator version 2.20 patch notes, the latest update added new features, changes and a long list of bug fixes. Apart from this, Bus Simulator patch 2.20 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, an update was released with various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Bus Simulator version 2.20 is expected to fix these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in Bus Simulator update 2.20?
- Official Map Extension DLC achievements
- Fixed some base game achievements requiring the player to own the Map Extension
- Made collectibles always spawn, even if the player has already found them
- Found and rescued the married couple trophy (yeah!)
- Fixes and performance improvements to NPC buses
- Improvements to the performance during national holidays
- Improved multiplayer initial synchronization bandwidth usage
- Fixed several bus and route unlocking issues
- The cashier setting for co-op missions is now working again
- Several fixes for the bus customization menu
- Fix that some settings were not saved
- Fixed wheelchair passenger AI so they always only take the door with the ramp
- Fixed some bus selection issues, most important that the rental bus was not automatically selected
- Fix custom license plates for bus models that had issues with them
- Fixed Iveco Driver Door Material for the bottom left corner
- Improved looks and LODs of the NPC Cars
- Several UI focus improvements and fixes
- Improved input device switching
- Voicechat now instantly gets applied after changing the checkbox value
- Several smaller bugfixes and game improvements
- Preparations for upcoming Bus Packs
Download free Bus Simulator update 2.20 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.