A new Bus Simulator 21 update 2.18 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Bus Simulator 21 2.18 patch notes, the latest update added performance improvements, bug fixes, and more. Apart from this, today’s Bus Simulator 21 version 2.18 also includes pedestrian improvements and Chinese voiceovers.
Previously, a major update added new features (customizable route colors) and functions to the game.
Unfortunately, since this update, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Bus Simulator 21 patch 2.18 will address these issues. Read more details below.
Bus Simulator 21 Patch 2.18 Notes – June 7, 2022
- Chinese Voice Overs added (for Simplified Chinese)
- Overall performance improvements for various areas on both maps
Bug fixes and general game improvements
- “Catch Em All” achievement has been fixed
- Direction arrows on the streets of Seaside Valley are now visible again
- Save games can be deleted again
- Pedestrians do not jump from bridges anymore
- Pedestrians do not sink into the streets anymore
- Passenger delivery/pick up counter does not overcount anymore
- Iveco Crossway LE is now showing the correct engine type
- Mission 10 in Angel Shores which requires a balanced route does not complete with an unbalanced route anymore
- In Sandbox Mode the Quest Log is hidden now
- Female AI driver clipping elbow fixed
- Corrected setting description for the language setting
- Fixed controller can’t apply locked customization
- Interact area of the locker in the depot has been improved
- Added a one time per game session reminder of how to stand up from the passenger seat
- Now, you can not sit on passenger seats in the initial tutorial mission anymore
- Long bus names are scrolling in the POI details panel
- Fix of a wrong button icon in the Modding Kit menu
- Added a boat called “Liam Dawe” as a special thanks for testing the game on Steam Deck
Download free Bus Simulator 21 version 2.18 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.