Bus Simulator 21 update 2.06 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Bus Simulator 21 patch notes, the latest hotfix 3 added various graphics and performance improvements. Bus Simulator 21 version 2.06 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a minor hotfix was released with some minor changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Bus Simulator 21 patch 2.06 will address these issues. Read more details below.
Bus Simulator 21 2.06 patch notes – September 20, 2021
- Fixed transit station materials (the good-looking glass is back)
- Improved crosswalks and pothole fading
- Improved far distance imposter quality
- Depth of field is now forced to 0 to prevent blurry pictures
- Xbox One Base & PS4 Base only: Improved shadow quality
- PC only: Improved shadow quality on medium settings and performance on higher settings
- Improved memory usage
- Tweaked character textures
- Rock imposters were improved
- PC only: Improvements to save game stability while exiting the game
- Decreased the amount of wheelchair passengers spawning
Download free Bus Simulator 21 update 2.06 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.