Bum Simulator update 2 (v1.09.02.a) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Bum Simulator patch notes, the latest update added Blue Mold Seed recipe to the workbench. Apart from this, the new update added various bug fixes and changes.
Previously, a big update added a long list of quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues.
Bum Simulator patch 1.09.02.a will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Bum Simulator Patch Notes (September 16, 2021)
- Added Blue Mold Seed recipe to the workbench.
- Addressed a bug that caused planted tobacco to load incorrectly.
- Adjusted the amount of Bear Garlic you get from harvesting your planted crop.
- Addressed a bug that caused you to enter building mode when exiting the chest inventory screen.
- Addressed the voice of the bug who guards your pigeon in the “Bird Cage” quest.
- Showing the middle finger targets people in a cone area now, so you don’t have to put your crosshair exactly on the target
- Addressed the appearance and placement of the cardboard used when begging.
- Addressed the cloth physics of the player sleeve while begging
- Addressed a bug that caused bugs to lay dead even if they were still alive.
- Addressed a missing quest marker during the “Lady Justice” quest
- Addressed a bug that stopped the tracking of the “Respect Among Creeps” quest if you did a side quest while on this mission.
- Carl now drops any unconscious body placed on top of him when the “Let Me Hook You Up” quest starts, to make sure the timer is visible.
Download free Bum Simulator patch 1.09.02.a on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.