BTD Battles 2 update 1.2.2 is now available to download on PC, iOS, Android & Steam. According to the official BTD Battles 2 patch notes, the latest update added various changes and fixes. Apart from this, the Bloons TD Battles 2 update 1.2.2 includes added a fix for the hero upgrade issue.
Previously, a major update 1.2 was released that added new Boss Bloons and Paragon Towers. Recently, a hotfix 1.2.1 was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing some issues with the game. Today’s BTD Battles 2 patch 1.2.2 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Bloons TD Battles 2 Update 1.2.2 Patch Notes – May 4, 2022
- Addressed abilities being unusable if activated during Ben’s Biohack cooldown.
- Fixed Dartling’s Rocket Storm ability not continuing if it was interrupted by Benjamin’s Biohack.
- Addressed Dartling not targeting properly while Benjamin’s Biohack cooldown is active.
- Fixed crash with Quincy’s exploding arrow.
- Addressed hero upgrade costs being incorrect for a brief window after upgrading.
- Addressed Dartling Gunner sometimes following the cursor even if the mouse isn’t clicked (Desktop only).
Download free BTDB2 patch 1.2.2 on PC (Steam).