Bro Falls Ultimate Showdown update 1.00 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Bro Falls Ultimate Showdown patch notes, the latest added a new map, a new battlepass season, fixes, and much more.
Recently, a big game update added various new features, fixes, quality of life changes, and improvements.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Bro Falls Ultimate Showdown patch 0.2.5.1 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
What is new in today’s Bro Falls Ultimate Showdown Patch Notes?- December 31, 2021
- 🎁 Broccoli’s Gift: Final map 🎁
New BattlePass Season:
- 🌟 Get your hands on this new epic Season with more than 40 unique items! 🌟
Massive FPS Boost: 🚀
Due to our ongoing optimization, you can experience up to 200% more frames per second with better visuality. That means 2X FPS, especially on low-end graphics cards!
(based on a GTX 1050Ti)
Now you can show your friends how many times you won the game! 😉
*Please note that your wins during the beta don’t count.
Shrinking Area on Snow Party:❄️
To make the Snow Party Final even more fun to play we put a shrinking power wall in it. The players will get damage if they are outside of the wall!
Silver and Bronze Crowns:🥈🥉
To ensure you get enough highlights, now you will get a Silver Crown on your head if you are the 2nd in the match or a Bronze one if you are the 3rd one! …and of course, you get the Boost too!
- Fixed an issue that could cause flickering textures on the freezing trap.
- Fixed an issue where the FPS is unintentionally locked to 30.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player to become a hammer item in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue where during the ragdoll animation the traps don’t affect the character.
- Various minor bug fixes.
- When you minimize the game the render gets locked to 30 fps.
- On rare occasions in the shop all the slots display the same item.
- With some Nvidia cards the target fps: 30 gives 15 fps.
Download free Bro Falls Ultimate Showdown patch on PC (Steam).