A new Bright Memory Infinite November 17 update released on PC (Steam). According to the official Bright Memory Infinite patch notes, the latest hotfix added bug fixes, changes, tweaks, and more.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Bright Memory Infinite patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Bright Memory Infinite Patch Notes – November 18, 2021
- Fixed issue where picking up ammo will cause the EMP to activate.
- Fixed issue where “Toggle Firing Mode” triggers automatically when ammo reaches 0.
- Fixed issue where the sniper rifle’s laser pointer travels through walls.
- Optimized Aerial Slash attack.
- Optimized landing after activating the Quake Punch attack.
- Fixed issue where the Light Blade Skill can be activated when sliding through the restaurant.
- Fixed issue where the Hybrid Sword skin is not displayed properly during cut scenes.
- Fixed issue where the Mountain Beast stops chasing after player after moving to certain areas in “The Primordial Flood”.
- Fixed issue where player can be thursted out of the area by the wild boar in the reed field.
- Fixed issue where player can accidentally leave the mission area in certain parts of “Surrounded”.
- Adjusted the collision with the building roof to prevent players from being stuck.
- Fixed issue where music does not play properly when restarting “Changes” from the mountain path.
- Fixed issue where enemy does not discover player when warning level increases during sneaking mission in “Surrounded”.
- Adjusted Shelia’s expression when she eliminates enemies during sneaking mission in “Surrounded”.
- Fixed issue where movement key texts become editable when player clicks on the text next to the skill icons on the left of the screen.