Bright Memory: Infinite update is rolling out for Steam players. According to the official Bright Memory Infinite patch notes, the latest update adds a feature that allows the player to view Shelia’s model while in Perspective-assist mode.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Bright Memory Infinite patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Bright Memory Infinite Patch Notes – January 20, 2023
Added feature that allows the player to view Shelia’s model while in Perspective-assist mode
Mouse/keyboard: Alt key + mouse
Xbox Controller: B button + right stick
Added new standby motion when Perspective-assist mode is turned on
- Fix issue where skill motion is cut off while climbing and using skills with Perspective-assist tunred on
- Fixed issue where player cannot shoot when sliding and aiming at the same time with Perspective-assist turned on
- Fixed issue game doesn’t return to Perspective-assist mode when sliding and aiming at the same time with Perspective-assist turned on
- Fixed issue in sneaking mission where climbing the wall can trigger the cleaver swinging motion
- Fixed issue where Defend action does not interrupt firearm’s reload
- Fixed issue where certain skills can be activated while climbing