Bright Memory: Infinite update (Dec 1, 2021) is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Bright Memory Infinite patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and adjustments.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Bright Memory Infinite patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Bright Memory Infinite Patch Notes – December 1, 2021
Fixes & Adjustments
- Adjusted cartridge capacity for all firearm weapons – Assault rifle now holds 120 rounds and other firearm weapons have 50-100 additional rounds.
- Player can now enter “Aim Mode” after defending, changing weapons or changing ammo type by holding down the corresponding key for “Aim Mode”.
Fixed issue where changing from a full-auto weapon to a semi-auto weapon while firing will cause the semi-auto weapon to become full-auto.
- Increased Blitz Slash damage radius from 4m to 7m.
- Player now has a short period of invincibility after activating Blitz Slash.
- Player now has a short period of invincibility after activating Aerial Slash.
- Player now has a short period of invincibility after activating Quake Punch.
- Fixed issue where club-wielding enemy soldier can stop moving after being hit by Light Blade.
- Optimized character model when player defends while climbing.
- Optimized character model when defending right after landing after using grapple.
- Fixed issue where character model remains in during the cutscene at the starting area if player activates Aerial Slash.
- Fixed issue where player cannot change weapons after firing with assault rifle.
Fixed issue where pressing the “Aim Mode” key right after defending or changing weapons will cause “Aim Mode” to close automatically.
- Fixed issue where game does not progress at the beginning of “Changes” even after defeating all enemies.
- Reduced the number of ancient soldiers per summon by the Giant King (second battle).
- Reduced damage of Giant King’s (second battle) slam attack.
- Reduced the continuous damage dealt by Giant King’s (second battle) magma attack.
- Fixed issue where the object remains floating in mid-air after the destruction of the Giant King’s battle area.
- Adjusted VSYNCH behavior.
- Player can now bind keys to the keyboard arrow keys.