Ghost Recon Breakpoint version 1.08 patch notes (v2.0.3) released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Breakpoint update 1.08 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes to the game. Apart from this, Breakpoint patch 1.08 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with fixes for the cover system, visual elements, and vehicle physics. Unfortunately, since this update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Breakpoint 1.08 is expected to fix these issues.
Breakpoint Update 1.08 Patch Notes (v2.0.3) – Official
- Fixed an issue where Russian voice lines for Wym Van Dy ke sounded low when escorting him to the solar power plant.
- Fixed an issue where Interface Presets on individual save slots were saving across player accounts.
- Breakpoint 1.08 fixed an issue where some Top items were clipping when paired with Heat Regulating Tactical Pants on female characters.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur when using the Vulkan renderer.
- Fixed an issue where some were unable to access TacMap or finish their round after a host migration.
- Breakpoint version 1.08 fixed an issue with text chat not working properly in the matchmaking lobby.
- Fixed an issue where squads were showing as Killed in Action after finishing Raid and reappearing in Erewhon.
- Breakpoint 1.08 fixed an issue where visual effects on nodes would deactivate if Raid was started for a second time.
- Reworked issue where damage dealt and received was not corresponding to weapon stats on Regular difficulty during Raid.
- Fixed an issue where Echelon and Engineer classes were not unlockable for some players.
- Fixed an issue where the cursor was missing at the selection screen.
- Breakpoint 1.08 fixed an issue on consoles where the Store tab was missing from Save Select Options menu after restarting the game.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs killed in vehicles sometimes appeared floating while in co-op.
- Fixed an issue where Stream Connect Instances disappeared after leaving a custom or standard session as a squad.
- Breakpoint 1.08 fixed an issue where some players noticed freezing past the bridge during Reach the Ancient Ruins objective.
- Fixed an issue where voice chat mode was disabled by default.
- Fixed an issue with voice chat activating by default when rebooting the game even if it was previously disabled.
Breakpoint update 1.08 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.