Brawlhalla update 11.20 (patch 7.13) details released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Brawlhalla 11.20 patch notes, the latest update adds a new legend: Loki, gadget select menu, elo improvements, and more. Additionally, the Brawlhalla version 11.20 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a big update added new items to Mallhalla and introduced new Advanced AI bots. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Brawlhalla version 11.20 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Brawlhalla 11.20 Patch Notes (patch 7.13) – September 28, 2023
- Loki is described as “The Mastermind” and possesses stats including 4 Strength, 8 Dexterity, 5 Defense, and 5 Speed.
- The patch includes new skins for Loki: THNX Researcher Loki, Arcane Loki, and Outlaw Loki.
- Players can now specify which Gadgets can spawn and disable Weapon spawns in custom lobbies.
- Team Elo improvements are implemented, accelerating the amount gained after a win based on the difference between players’ personal 2v2 Elo ratings and their current Team Elo rating.
- Players now gain more XP for fighting high-rated opponents in matchmaking queues, with bonuses based on opponent Elo.
- A new game mode called “Phase” is introduced, involving 3 players in a 3-minute FFA game with 300% damage, where visibility phases in and out.
- Unbalanced teams like 3v1 and 5v2 are now possible in team-centric game modes like Brawlball and Kung Foot.
- It is now possible to play more unbalanced teams, like 3v1 and 5v2, in team-centric game modes like Brawlball and Kung Foot.
- Improved bot pathing on Small Brawlhaven, Shipwreck Falls and Small Enigma.
- Bots set in a difficulty range that makes them Weapon starve have been improved and now Weapon starve in a more realistic manner. UI
- Adjusted the HUD to be arranged better in unbalanced teams.
- Players can now ban Map/Gadgets after they play 1 game in a queue.
- All Stances are now automatically unlocked in Offline Tournament Lobbies.
- Improved platform bounds and normal Item spawns on Florence Terrace. Art & Animation
- The Wall Tag emote now layers behind other objects so that the concrete wall doesn’t cover up other players.
- Fixed a bug in Challenges Mode where the Greatsword Dash Cancel Combo Challenge was not performed correctly by the Sensei..
- Fixed a bug where Florence Terrance had inconsistent team initial item spawns.
- Fixed a bug where throwing a Sticky Bomb onto a monster in Horde Mode would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to spawn from the wrong side on 3v1 team-centric game modes. It is now possible to play 3v1 or 1v3 matches in the following game-modes: Brawlball, Bombsketball, Beachbrawl, Capture the Flag, Kung Foot, Volleybrawl
- Fixed a bug where dodging with a Sticky Bomb attached would detach and reattach it to yourself, which would cause the KO to count as an SD instead of giving credit to the passer or thrower.
- Fixed a bug where having cross-inventory active while offline would not let you play offline games.
Download free Brawlhalla version 11.20 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.