Brawlhalla update 10.30 patch notes released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Brawlhalla 10.30 patch notes, the latest update added Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Additionally, the Brawlhalla version 10.30 also includes a new event that features a new Crew Battle game mode, new TMNT themed Maps, Enter The Shredder KO Effect, Share a Slice Emote, and so much more.
Recently, a big update added new items to Mallhalla and introduce new Advanced AI bots. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Brawlhalla version 10.30 is expected to fix all these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Brawlhalla 10.30 Patch Notes
Leonardo Epic Crossover – “We Turtles don’t know the meaning of defeat.”
- With Casey Jones and Master Splinter by his side, this Turtle leads his team of radical dudes and is ready to show any bad guy what’s up with his Twin Katanas!
Raphael Epic Crossover – “You better talk or else I’m gonna get sarcastic.”
- He might be seeing red but his attitude won’t stop him from brawling the bad guys with his iconic Twin Sai, explosive shurikens, and skateboard.
Donatello Crossover – “Give it all you got!”
- The brainiac with the tech to solve any problem, this Turtle is ready to battle with his holograms, his Scythe invented from a M.O.U.S.E.R. head, and his Bo Staff.
Michelangelo Crossover – “Cowabunga! Let’s party, dude!”
- This totally tubular Turtle is here to kick shell with his Nunchaku and eat pizza – and he’s all out of pizza!
Enter The Shredder
- “The deadly leader of the evil Foot Clan will take you down!”
- Shredder and his Foot Clan members are ready to help you KO any opponents.
- “The heroes in a half shell protect this city.”
- Features animated FX and sounds! Players who are victorious in their matches receive an extra FX animation.
Share a Slice
- “Mondo cool, dude! Pass me one! Bonus: Players can emote nearby to pose with you!”
- Grab a friend and join in on the pizza party with this new Emote!
- “The master brain from Dimension X!”
- “Krang’s fortress on wheels.”
- “The Foot Clan wants you!”
- “Heroes in a half shell!”
- An animating Avatar that shows each of the four Turtles!
The TMNT Crossover event also includes:
- A new TMNT themed Game Mode and Brawl of the Week – Crew Battle!
- A new FFA and 1v1 Map called The Turtles’ Lair and Small Turtles’ Lair, respectively. These Maps also feature new level music.
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event.
- A new TMNT themed UI Takeover with new main menu, character select, and victory theme music!
During the TMNT Crossover Event, we will be featuring Small Turtles’ Lair, a TMNT themed 1v1 Map that shares the same geometry as Small Brawlhaven. To celebrate the event, Small Turtles’ Lair will be playable instead of Small Brawlhaven in the Ranked queue. While you’ll still be able to choose Small Brawlhaven in Custom Games, Small Brawlhaven will be returning to the queue after the event ends.
- New Crew Battle Game Mode
- 200% Damage
- When a player loses a stock, the next team member in your crew spawns in!
- Last team standing wins!
You can also play Crew Battles in Custom Games in two different ways.
- After starting up a custom lobby, open up the Settings at the top of the lobby, then switch to the Crew Battle Game Mode. There you can change how Players swap under “Crew Rotation.”
- “Stock” means the next team member swaps in after a stock is lost.
- “Player” means the next team member swaps in after the player is completely out of stocks.
- You can also change how many players are in a game and how many stocks players have.
- Follow the pizza to locate all of the awesome TMNT items!
- The Solidarity Emote benefiting Campaign Zero is still available. To find out more information about this non-profit organization, check out www.joincampaignzero.org.
- Looking for a certain chest? We’re rapidly rotating through chests, so check out the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Find the new Sales items!
- Guest players can now say “GG” at the end of a match.
- Improved sorting in Mallhalla on mobile.
- Tweaked Val’s Down Sword Signature animation to use the active Sword asset more often.
- Tweaked various Sword Signature animations so that more Signatures utilize the active Sword asset.
- Adjusted Sword light attack animations to utilize the active Sword asset more often.
- The “Max Players” option for the Walker Attack game mode now has a lock icon to show that you cannot change the value.
- When a player quits a game early after being told that they can do so without penalty, they are now sent back to the Main Menu instead of the Legend Select Screen. This fixes multiple bugs that could occur in that situation.
- Revised Spanish translation for “Spring Spectator”.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week includes: Zariel, Ragnir, Cassidy, Reno, Mako, Mordex, Sidra, Scarlet, and Orion.
- Zariel – The Celestial, a warrior deity of Holy Justice, who abides in blessed Elysium. Zariel uses Gauntlets and Bow to take down both Demon hordes and any warrior participating in the Grand Tournament.
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Cassidy – The Marshal of the Old West is ready to instill justice into Valhalla with both Hammer and Blasters!
- Reno – Four arms, compound eyes, fearlessness, and an added dose of genius make this Chitnoid Gunslinger the greatest bounty hunter this side of the Pecosid asteroid belt. He’ll take on any job with his trusty Blasters, and loyal Orb companion.
- Mako – The ultimate apex predator from The Sea, Mako, with her Greatsword and Katars, aims to make fish meat out of her opponents in the Grand Tournament.
- Mordex – Wielding Gauntlets and Scythe, this lycanthrope steps into battle!
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Hammer to take into battle.
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
Download free Brawlhalla version 10.30 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.