Brawlhalla update 10.18 patch notes released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Brawlhalla 10.18 patch notes, the latest update added fixes and some changes. Additionally, the patch also includes stability improvements.
Recently, a big update added new items to Mallhalla and introduce new Advanced AI bots. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Brawlhalla version 10.18 is expected to fix all these issues.
Check out more details below.
Brawlhalla 10.18 Patch Notes
- Koji – Armed with his ancestral katana, Koji slices his way through the battlefield with Sword and Bow!
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Xull – With legendary physical strength, this Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Caspian – Led by his showmanship and thirst for danger, he has come to Valhalla armed with Katars and Gauntlets to put on a show!
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon, Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Ada – Armed with Blasters and Spear, this nano-tech, elite combat hacker aims to win in the Grand Tournament.
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Nix – Led by a thousand year hunt, this reaper, armed with both Blasters and Scythe, has found herself a new bounty in Valhalla.
Download free Brawlhalla update 10.18 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.