Brawlhalla update 1.34(patch 3.09) is now available for download. According to the official Brawlhalla 1.34 patch notes, the new update has added crossover skin, new avatars for every Legend, and a number of improvements, adjustments, and bug fixes. In addition, Brawlhalla version 1.34 also includes PS4 improvements. Check out more details below.
Brawlhalla Update 1.34 Patch Notes
Two Worlds Collide – Meet Ranno from Rivals of Aether!
- Ranno, The Poisonous Pacifist from Rivals of Aether, enters Brawlhalla!
- Ranno appears as a Wu Shang crossover skin collaboration between Brawlhalla and the awesome devs at Rivals of Aether.
- Ragnir has entered Rivals of Aether as a Maypul crossover skin!
- Details on this unexpected, unprecedented, and unrivaled collaboration can be seen in the crossover trailer on YouTube.
- New Doodle Avatars for each Legend available!
- Every Legend is represented in this set!
- Random is also represented in this awesome set of avatar goodness for those of you who just want to play the entire roster.
Brawl of The Week – Dodgebomb!
- Dodge the bombs. If you can.
- 4 Player FFA.
- Highest score wins!
Art & Animation
- Eliminated minor artifacts in the level art for Twilight Grove and Big Twilight Grove.
- Brawlhalla update 1.34 has added an aerial recover animation on miss for Kaya’s Side Spear.
- Slightly improved load times.
- Brawlhalla 1.34 update reduced overall memory footprint.
- Fixed memory leaks.
New Legend Rotation
This week’s new Legend Rotation features Artemis, Cross, Jhala, Orion, Sentinel, and Yumiko.
- Brawlhalla 1.34 fixed a bug where a promotional tile was incorrectly showing on the PS4 client.
- Brawlhalla version 1.34 addressed a bug preventing Kaya Side Bow from landing properly when hopping over a corner.
Check your game update and download latest Brawlhalla update 1.34 on PlayStation 4 and PC.