Borderlands update 1.05 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Borderlands 1.05 patch notes, the new Borderlands The Handsome Collection update brings support for 1080p 60 frames per second (FPS) on the base Xbox One. It contains the critically-acclaimed Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. You have to download add-ons which total roughly 15 GB. Apart from this, Borderlands version 1.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a big list of bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game, ranging from not being able to get online. Today’s Borderlands patch 1.05 update is expected to fix these issues.
Borderlands Update 1.05 patch notes
- Added support for 4K.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Borderlands 1.05.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Borderlands 1.05 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with Borderlands update 1.05.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Borderlands update 1.05 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.