Borderlands 3 update 1.24 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official bl3 1.24 patch notes, the latest update added support for the new Bounty of Blood campaign DLC and includes Phase II of the Mayhem Mode updates. Apart from this, Borderlands 3 version 1.24 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added the new takedown: Takedown at the Guardian Breach, addresses the first phase of changes to Mayhem 2.0, and addresses some player-reported concerns.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Borderlands 3 version 1.24 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Borderlands 3 update 1.24?
- Added support for Borderlands 3’s third campaign add-on: Bounty of Blood!
Due to complications related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, only English and German voice-overs will be available at launch for Borderlands 3’s third campaign add-on Bounty of Blood. Localized subtitles for all supported languages will be available at launch, and localized voice-overs will be added at a later date.
- Increased the level cap by 3 to 60
- Added 3 New Guardian Rank skills and Guardian Rank Increase
– Groundbreaker: Melee or Slam attacks will trigger an Aftershock, dealing 25% of all non-melee damage you have dealt over the last 5 seconds
– Dead Man Walking: While not moving in Fight for Your Life, your meter drains 50% more slowly.
– Lead or Alive: When you enter Fight for Your Life all your guns are automatically reloaded
- Addressed a reported crash that could sometimes occur during the mission “The Family Jewel” in Floodmoor Basin
- Borderlands 3 update 1.14 addressed a reported concern where the game could become unresponsive after alt-tabbing out on PC
- Addressed a reported crash that could sometimes occur when the host backed out to the Main Menu
- Added Mayhem Level damage scaling to melee, slide and slam
- Added Mayhem Level skill damage scaling
- Borderlands 3 1.14 added Mayhem Level pet damage scaling
- Added Mayhem Level vehicle damage scaling
- Updated several passive skills to properly respect Mayhem Level damage
- Added skill damage as a rollable stat on Class Mods
- Borderlands 3 version 1.14 added Mayhem Levels to Grenade Mods
- Enabled all sources of loot to spawn Mayhem Gear
- Changed damage source for Remnant, Short Fuse, Indiscriminate, Do Unto Others, and Ties That Bind to address that they “double dip” and scale inappropriately at higher Mayhem levels
- Vehicles now scale damage uniformly instead of just against non-vehicles
- Addressed a reported concern where splitscreen players could sometimes not scroll through the Mayhem 2.0 modifier list
- bl3 update 1.24 addressed a reported concern where Mayhem Modifier Drone Ranger Healing Drones sometimes did not replicate position smoothly for clients
- Addressed a reported concern where the tether from the Boundary Issues Mayhem modifier would sometimes persist after enemies died
- Addressed a reported concern where the Mayhem vehicle damage scalars sometimes did not apply when players were in gunner seats
- Addressed a reported concern where the Laser Fare Mayhem modifier would sometimes generate new laser beams when it took damage
- bl3 1.24 added the ability for DigiClone and Iron Bear to support damage scaling
- Addressed a reported concern an issue where vehicle health would sometimes be cut off
- Nativized Hotfixes
To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied”
- Melee and Action Skill damage further increased
- Increased pistol damage across all manufacturers
- Increased damage on Tediore SMGs
- Increased damage on COV, Dahl, and Jakobs Assault Rifles
- Increased damage on Hyperion, Maliwan, and Jakobs shotguns
BOUNTY OF BLOOD HOTFIXES
- bl3 1.24 removed two straggler townsfolk that were clapping their hands at the wrong time
- Addressed a potential progression blocker where FL4K the Beastmaster was sometimes unable to grab an important ledge
- Stopped Juno from sometimes getting stuck on a walkway
- bl3 version 1.14 addressed instances where cash registers would sometimes float
Download free Borderlands 3 update 1.24 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.