Bloons TD Battles 2 update 1.1 is now available to download on iOS, Android & Steam. According to the official Bloons TD Battles 2 patch notes, the latest update added a new hero (Captain Churchill), 2 new maps, and much more. Apart from this, the BTD Battles 2 update 1.1 includes various changes and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update was released which added new Boss Bloons and Paragon Towers. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing some issues with the game. Today’s BTD Battles 2 patch 1.1 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
BTD Battles 2 Update 1.1 Patch Notes – February 28, 2022
- New Hero: Captain Churchill
– Earn Churchill Points to unlock Sentai Churchill
- 2 New Maps for ZOMG Superdome and Hall of Masters (ranked games only): Ports and Inflection
- You can now choose whether to play a Ranked or Casual game. In Casual games:
– Wins and losses do not affect trophies or ranking in Hall of Masters
– There are no restrictions on upgrade tiers
– No Battle Points, Monkey Money or chests are earned for winning
– You earn XP and Hero Points as normal
- Added display to the Win/Lose message to show what caused the win (Natural DDT, Opponent’s Rainbow, opponent surrendered, etc)
- All Tier 5 upgrades now cost 50% less XP to unlock (e.g. Plasma Monkey Fan Club for Dart Monkey costs 11,000 XP instead of 22,000 XP)
- Hero XP Changes
- Increased XP gained per round in game
- Adjusted XP amounts needed to level up in game
- Changes to the Chest conflict screen to improve clarity
- Daily Rewards increased
Download free BTDB2 update 1.1 on PC (Steam).