Bloons TD 6 update 36.2 details released for PC(Steam), Android, iOS, macOS players. According to the official BTD6 36.2 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings minor fixes and changes. Apart from this, the BTD6 update 36.2 also resolved an issue with the co-op daily challenges
Previously, a major update 36 added a new boss, new changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are facing various bugs and gameplay changes. Today’s Bloons TD 6 patch 36.2 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Related: Bloons TD 6 servers are currently down. Check BTD6 server status here.
BTD6 Update 36.2 Patch Notes – April 18, 2023
- Achievement “What did it cost? – everything” now excludes the Beast Handler
- Resolved an issue with the co-op daily challenges. These will be returning to their regular time slots once the update is live everywhere
- Resolved an issue when selecting remote save when a save conflict occurs
- Resolved an issue causing a softlock when logging in with an Apple ID account
- Resolved an issue when loading a quest save
- Resolved an issue when loading into a co-op game that would sometimes crash the game
- Resolved an issue when Patch would pulse to indicate there was new information but there was not
- Resolved an issue with starting cash distribution in co-op games
Bloon TD 6 (BTD6) apk 36.2 release date and download will be available soon.