Bloody Spell update is now available to download on PC. According to the official Bloody Spell patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Bloody Spell version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Bloody Spell Patch Notes – November 3, 2021
- Optimize the movement of the enemy, and no longer press against the wall when running left and right
- Added names before all boss health bars
- Fix the bug of the camera angle of view of the first door in Chapter 10
- Optimized the sound effect when the protagonist stops in an emergency
- Skip the novice teaching function and support the handle
- The skin of the small carp student staff supports ty
- Fixed the bug that the small carp staff turned into a big pig and disappeared
- Fixed the bug that the enemy’s healing skills would add blood to the dead teammates
- Fixed the bug that the edge of the blood spray map was displayed incorrectly