Bloodstained Ritual of the Night version 1.22 released for PS4, Xbox One and PC players. According to the official Bloodstained Ritual of the Night update 1.22 patch notes, the latest update added Classic Mode and the Kingdom Crossover. Apart from this, Bloodstained patch 1.22 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with new features, changes, and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online.
Today’s Bloodstained version 1.22 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Bloodstained Ritual of the Night Update 1.22?
- Added Classic Mode and the Kingdom Crossover.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed New Game+ crash
- Addressed an issue where Hit detection remaining on screen.
- Fixed an issue where Miriam walking in the wrong direction after Gremory encounter.
- Fixed an issue where Instances of Gebel not appearing.
- Score reaches max then loops to a negative number.
- Fixed Double KO during Gremory encounter.
- Fixed an issue where Wolfman failing to reset.
- Addressed Mini Gebel bug.
- Fixed an issue where Jack (Gusion) boss not moving
- Classic Mode: Instances where enemies and game gimmicks stop moving
- Classic Mode: Disable the Pause Menu during the walking animation transitions
- Classic Mode: Miriam softlock after obtaining the heart at the end of a boss battle
Download free Bloodstained Ritual of the Night update 1.22 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.