Blazing Sails update 1.7.1 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Blazing Sails patch notes, the latest update added quickplay for conquest, gameplay improvements, animation tweaks, and various bug fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Blazing Sails patch 1.7.1 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Blazing Sails Patch Notes – December 14, 2021
- Quickplay for conquest now works and can be used to quickly get into a conquest match
- Head-shot detection system remade which should result in much more consistent head-shots
- You now also spawn with 20 heavy cannonballs in your inventory
- Galleon sink speed decreased a little (now sinks a slight bit slower)
- Galleon cannon cool-down reduced from 20s to 15s
- Conquest now has calm music in pre-game and intense music during the match
- Conquest music now fades out when match has ended
- Ship sink ticket loss reduced from 350-500 to 300-400
- Curse no longer reduces cannonball damage in conquest (cannonball damage same as none-cursed)
- Ship alignment lines of previous sinking ship are no longer visible while using steering wheel of new ship on galleon
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused flag swap notification not to trigger
- Fixed a bug that caused no ship selection button to be highlighted (after going back to the main menu) when using the brigantine
Download free Blazing Sails update 1.7.1 on PC (Steam).