Blazing Sails update 22.214.171.124 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Blazing Sails patch notes, the latest update added gameplay improvements, animation tweaks, and various bug fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Blazing Sails patch 126.96.36.199 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Blazing Sails Patch Notes – November 25, 2021
- Entering a cannon will now auto-select your previously used cannon ammo type
- Entering a swivel cannon will now auto-select your previously used swivel cannon ammo type
- Using the world map, spyglass or amulet while moving in water now uses swimming animations instead of walking animations
- Using the world map while walking around no longer causes your character to wobble left and right
- Weapon left hand position for all weapons should be fixed for skeleton and female body type
- Spectating after being defeated should longer cause jitter while switching between players
Download free Blazing Sails update 188.8.131.52 on PC (Steam).