Blazing Sails update 22.214.171.124 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Blazing Sails patch notes, the latest update new unlockable cosmetics, animation improvements, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Blazing Sails patch 126.96.36.199 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Blazing Sails Patch Notes – November 18, 2021
New progression cosmetics:
- 10 brand new cosmetics added to the progression timeline:
- Booty tattoo
- Broken bottle peg leg
- Steampunk welding goggles
- Paper boat hat
- Fancy royal wig
- Small Venetian mask
- Large Venetian mask
- Harpoon peg leg
- Parrot in a cage hat
- Big curly beard with fuses
- Idle animation improved so left leg is no longer weirdly twisted (which was causing issues with some torso and pants cosmetics)
- New upper body bending system that uses a gradient which greatly improves quality of looking up and down
- Fixed a lot of small animation issues with hand placement on weapons
- Dual quad barrel flintlock right click now fires both guns at the same time with a tiny bit of spread
- Dual flintlock right click now fires both guns at the same time with a tiny bit of spread
- Nock gun projectile damage increased from 11 to 12 and spread reduced a bit
- Blunderbuss spread reduced from 0.15 to 0.1
- Added a max damage cap for cursed players (max 74 damage) except for dragon pistol which can still insta-kill with a head-shot
- New cannon sound (in preparation for the upcoming galleon)
- Disabled Halloween main menu theme
- Ship stats cannon and swivel info improved
- Lin stock weapon added to conquest which can ignite cannons when hitting them (in preparation of the upcoming galleon)
- Fixed some bugs with golden skeleton and pirate god title
- Fixed a bug that causes cursor to disappear when typing a message while re-spawning in conquest
- Fixed some bugs with incorrect ship stats
- Fixed a bug which causes party kick and leave icons to be swapped
Download free Blazing Sails update 188.8.131.52 on PC (Steam).